Our team here at R.M.Tool, Inc. is eager to assist our clients with all other services above and beyond the services at our Strongsville OHIO Plant. At R.M.Tool, Inc. we are committed to building long lasting relationships that help our customers to meet costs, get products to market faster, and meet quality standards. While at the same time this process allows for efficient processing of products to customers specifications.
We are pleased to offer a wide variety of value added services in order to help our customers, below are some of the value added services that we offer.
Cleveland Paint and Pac, LLC, is our paint coating and packaging division. For questions on services listed below please call (440-346-4127)
- Individual Part Marking – identification marking on an item to specifically identify a part.
- Labeling – identifiable or traceable identification or barcode label on packaging
- Packaging – to customer specification, commercial or Mil-STD. (Mil-STD-129, ASTM D351)
- Painting / Finish Coating – available in any Mil-STD-595 color or specified color.
Available coating types include Epoxy, Polyurethane, Primer, Urethane, Carc, PTFE, Dry Film Lubricant, Plasti Dip Rubber Coating.
Other Outside Services Include
- Plating – Zinc Plating, Hard Chrome Plating, Alodine, Anodizing, Passivation, Zinc Phosphate, Manganese Phosphate, Cadmium Plating, Tin Plating, Nickel Plating.
- Heat Treating – Vacuum Hardening, Case Hardening, Neutral Hardening, Induction Hardening, and Flame hardening.
- Precision Straightening – Sometimes parts move during processing and need to be brought back into tolerance.
- Grinding – Grinding may be needed on some parts due to finish or print tolerance.