We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist Programmer to work in our CNC department. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience programming and setting up CNCs Lathes and Mills; experience with Gibbs Cam software is a plus.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience using Gibbs Cam software
- Ability to Edit Programs at control
- Experience with FANUC controls
- Documenting of in process inspections
- Experience Setting Up Machines
- Competency using inspection equipment Calipers, Micrometers, and Indicators
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Program parts from customer supplied prints. Set up machines, Run first part and Check it, Make offsets, Daily machine maintenance, Run short runs, Train operators, Troubleshoot.
Hours are Monday –Friday 7:00 AM — 3:30 PM
This is a full time permanent position.
Pay will be based on Experience. We offer a Fully Air Conditioned Facility, New equipment, Paid Holidays, Vacation Pay, Health Insurance and Uniforms. Benefits Available after 90 Days.
Please Email Resumes